Playerin Raindrops is the primary primitive of the entire protocol. Just like
Item, it follows a class-inheritance system and has permissions for different functionalities. Every
PlayerClassrepresents a "blueprint" NFT that could be used to turn another NFT into a
Player, and once done, that NFT gains certain privileges, such as:
- The right to store items and other players in their internal backpack, removing those NFTs/SFTs from your wallet, making for easy transport across your wallets. Never worry about transporting your player + 10 pieces of equipment from hot wallet to hot wallet again!
- The right to equip items on various body parts
- The right to have body parts!
- The right to have different attributes of different data types that can change over time from outside stimuli, all on chain
- The right to use items on oneself or on others per recipes encoded on chain
Playerhas permissions for different functionalities that control what a holder may do, such as:
- Equipping, adding, or using items
- Updating one's stats
- Building new Players
PlayerClassfirst, and then look at
Playerto see how they connect, and then move on to some Live Fire exercises.